Wednesday, January 17, 2018

01/17/18 - Captains Log

I'm in admiration of my newest recruit, Ensign T.Leland. He's already an active person, for reaching out and supporting the community. We're actively communicating already, and already he's encouraging me to 'step outside my comfort zone' into a zone I'd rather be in (quite frankly) and join him (and others) in an outreach function. I may pass this first time (as it's tonight) but I'll certainly be planning to join him for the next one. Another day where I am impressed by the people this Federation touches, and the possibility of attaining Roddenberry's dream society. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stardate: 47634.44 - Captain's Personal Log (not so personal)

 Ran across a log that got me thinking... and wanting to clarify my response. I did not carry over the whole log and all replies because I w...