Saturday, May 19, 2018

Stardate [-27] 58987.2

Day Two WhedonCon;

I and my crew must be a glutton for punishment!! Duty call today was 0900, several arrived earlier thankfully, and everyone very nearly hit the floor running.

Larson and Willey, Leland and Niss went immediately to work guarding access points against unauthorized entry,

The cadets were a bit more grumblesome this morning, having worked well past their usual sleep schedule the day before, but were absolute troopers despite the grumbles and pressed on in their assignments.

Admiral Hohensee was no less demanding of 100% from each volunteer, and so far, at 1314 each volunteer has given no less than 90% of the requested effort. And the 10% not given is usually due to medical limitations or excessive exhaustion from the efforts the previous day.

I continue to be impressed by the efforts put forth by those who have volunteered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stardate: 47634.44 - Captain's Personal Log (not so personal)

 Ran across a log that got me thinking... and wanting to clarify my response. I did not carry over the whole log and all replies because I w...