Thursday, September 8, 2022

Admiral's Log - Star Date: [-26] 05565.00

 

 
Jotform Logo

LCARS

 
 
 
 
From which Quadrant are you Reporting?Risian / West
Please tell me the name of your chapter...USS Firelace
Chapter StatusActive
Chapter Commander (CO)Robin Wilson
CO's Email Address (just in case you have one we don't)valarhan@gmail.com
Executive Officer (XO)Nathan Guill
XO's Email Address (Just in case you have one we don't)nguill@trekfederation.com
Month/year ReportingAug 2022
Chapter Activities (Meetings, Events, etc)Nothing since STLV - though we have a meeting scheduled for the 10th
Community Outreach / Charity MissionsNothing since STLV
Report filed byRobin Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stardate: 47634.44 - Captain's Personal Log (not so personal)

 Ran across a log that got me thinking... and wanting to clarify my response. I did not carry over the whole log and all replies because I w...