Sunday, June 5, 2022

Admirals Log, Stardate: [-26] 05090.00 - HellmouthCon Day 3

Today started slower, in that I've been severally worn out; it's only been 3 years since this con ran - due to Covid. It has been physically more taxing than I expected but it's a refreshing tired, really.

Today I'm the door dragon, yet again, an odious task, but one I embrace.

Enjoying people watching while 'door dragon'ing. Just watched while some of our talent "Tabias Jelinx" and "Larry Bagby" chilling in one of the halls sharing a quick video. Just reminds people that talent are people just as much as the avg joe. Always be respectful of the talent, but remember they're people, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stardate: 47634.44 - Captain's Personal Log (not so personal)

 Ran across a log that got me thinking... and wanting to clarify my response. I did not carry over the whole log and all replies because I w...