Friday, June 3, 2022

Admiral's Log Stardate: [-26] 05080.00 - HellmouthCon

Yesterday's Outreach program was a success. Multiple people were talked with throughout the day. Of particular note, Dame Dr. Muni Irone, Philantrophiest Queen of Beverly Hills, and Charles Point, a very important individual in that he is the head of FEMA - whom we spoke with several times throughout the day.

The funny part, is that the day before I managed to bring in not only a new recruit for the Federation, but a volunteer for the Convention as well.

In Attendance: Myself, Allen, Max, Kody, Axe, Connie, Merlin, Danni, Lakota, Sabrina, Jaque,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stardate: 47634.44 - Captain's Personal Log (not so personal)

 Ran across a log that got me thinking... and wanting to clarify my response. I did not carry over the whole log and all replies because I w...