Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Incoming transmission from Ens. Nichols as of Stardate: [-26] 05100.00

Ensign Nichols here. My weekends from Memorial through June are spent at Koroneburg Old World festival, 4600 Baron, Eastvale, CA 92880. I am doing in-depth anthropology studies on primative human civilizations who are refining weapons using projectile explosives. My undercover persona is a games Mistress in the court of the Duke of Parma who is marching his impressive Musquetaros, Cannons, swordsmen and pikes through the Germanies to squelch the uprising in the Spanish Netherlands. We have visitors from 10-7 on Saturday and 10-6 on Sunday. Most excellent admission prices are on Groupon. Other shipmates are welcome to observe my work, and wholeheartedly invited to enjoy the fun. MUCH smaller and less commercial than Southern Faire. Please share the invitation!
This year I have been to Hawaii twice and a week in Temecula. I do want to attend Vegas but need to share housing cost. If anyone wants to, please have them contact me. I have a normal membership.

Beyond that I am still looking for property in Hawaii and quilting away. I have enclosed pictures.<br>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stardate: 47634.44 - Captain's Personal Log (not so personal)

 Ran across a log that got me thinking... and wanting to clarify my response. I did not carry over the whole log and all replies because I w...